2010년 9월 1일 수요일

lying bathtub for two days

lying bathtub for two days, I came back to the bar work. I seized her to the next check. Later, another person I've been to her house. She has been off the phone. from other people's conversations, I know that she is not the daughter of wealthy families. the eyes This building is a rich and beautiful villa given to her. By christian louboutin the way, and her that bike Mazda 6. day two in the afternoon, when I always put on the 4th to the table and wipe clean the. and then started anxiously standing inside the window and stared out the ... Pushing the familiar red Mazda 6, as well as the mysterious woman known as Lan-ping. but many a way of waiting passed, they still did christian louboutin shoes not appear. this is called the Lan-ping of a woman when I started to find myself falling in love with her, she disappeared. not resumed her life past the monotonous and calm. One day when I have gradually become accustomed to this monotonous and calm after the sudden receive a red envelope. envelope packaging does have somewhat mysterious, printed above, is a Mazda 6, red. my heart suddenly aware of what, and quickly open the envelope, slide out from inside christian louboutin sale a check and a sheet of paper scattered on the ground gently. picked up the check, above the Hao Ran written 50,000 words. picked up stationery, demolition Open a look, the huge stationery only wrote these words in the middle:
wind: I do not believe in love! but I believe that love at first sight of fate! you and I are! signed: Lan-ping . lost lost, sometimes insist on return to the past or start all over again, it will destroy the previous share of good memories. I and Lan-ping is a love between us, we love each other beyond age, but not beyond the \so, perhaps I will see her. her back, her faint smile, her people will never be unpredictable in the eyes, and her

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기